Something 'bout oxygen

Oxygen products are booming across the archipelago, from oxygen bars to spray cans of O2 to oxygen snacks.
If you feel stressed and tired, why not stop by an oxygen bar and plug a tube up your nose for 10 minutes (cost is 600 yen or 4 euros). Inhaling oxygen has allegedly many virtues. It improves the body's ability to burn fat (get slim), break down alcohol (recover from hangover) and lactic acid (no more fatigue). Also, if oxygen is absorbed over the entire face, it livens the skin and prevents aging (cheap face lift).
That's all fine, but I think I would go for the option in Oxygen Oasis O2 Venus Ginza Bar, where you can get a foot massage while attached to an oxygen mask (30 min for 2625 yen or 18 euros). Must be niiiiiice....
If inhaling is not enough, you can buy bottled "oxygen water", which claims to contain oxygen with a concentration of 5 times normal level (or is there just more empty space in the bottle?). I have actually tried that, and it somehow made me feel high (no, not really).
If this is still not enough, I'm afraid you have to turn to edible (yes!) oxygen in the form of O2 Taberu Sanso, a form of air made into a capsule.
On n'arrete pas le progres...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home