Fresh from the market (the sashimi technique)
Not for the faint of heart, but interesting.
(Plus frais que ça tu meurs! Ames sensibles s'abstenir...)
(Plus frais que ça tu meurs! Ames sensibles s'abstenir...)
4 Comments:
mais c'est HORRIBLE !
j'étais prévenue mais voulait voir quand même.
n'y a-t-il pas une société protectrice de animaux au Japon ?
Mamo
By
Anonymous, At
10:00 PM
Pas pour les poissons. Et puis alors il en faudrait aussi pour les poulets, cochons, vaches etc..., non?
By
Anonymous, At
11:17 AM
I somewhat grew up in this culture, so it does not disturb me so much but It is indeed tasteless, I would say.
I is a kind of presentation to emphasize its freshness, but well, it would slowly disappear, I guess.
By
Anonymous, At
8:41 PM
Yes, it is kind of "unnecessary", maybe. But I guess there still is a demand for those dishes, so...
By
Anonymous, At
9:42 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home