The Colors of Autumn
The other day the weather was so perfect and warm that I had to sneak out from work at lunch time to go to the park.
The place is very lively on weekends but this was a Thursday, which means that there were only old people, and women with kids. And me with my camera...
It felt a little bit strange, as if I was shamelessly stealing a good moment from that rare day.
But please don't get the impression that Japan is full of large spaces with few people walking around. In fact it is pretty much the contrary.








The place is very lively on weekends but this was a Thursday, which means that there were only old people, and women with kids. And me with my camera...
It felt a little bit strange, as if I was shamelessly stealing a good moment from that rare day.
But please don't get the impression that Japan is full of large spaces with few people walking around. In fact it is pretty much the contrary.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home