posted by Marie W at 5:13 PM
Ai (love)+jin (person) = lover. However, it usually means "mistress", typically a younger woman to a wealthy married man. Whether they are better (than Japanese) for that, I don't know
By Anonymous, At 9:05 PM
Damn, I should have found out by myself, knowing the meaning of Ai, Gai, and Jin.Oh well....
By Anonymous, At 4:18 PM
Well apart from the part about the wealthy married guy, that's kind of fitting for you Marie :D-kathy
By Anonymous, At 4:46 PM
LOL, Kathy!(already in Chicago?)
By Anonymous, At 7:55 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Ai (love)+jin (person) = lover. However, it usually means "mistress", typically a younger woman to a wealthy married man.
Whether they are better (than Japanese) for that, I don't know
By
Anonymous, At
9:05 PM
Damn, I should have found out by myself, knowing the meaning of Ai, Gai, and Jin.
Oh well....
By
Anonymous, At
4:18 PM
Well apart from the part about the wealthy married guy, that's kind of fitting for you Marie :D
-kathy
By
Anonymous, At
4:46 PM
LOL, Kathy!
(already in Chicago?)
By
Anonymous, At
7:55 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home