Damn, I just changed my hair colour...
.OK, I don't qualify for this job because I am not a native English speaker, but maybe this is only moderately important for that school. Huum...should I get my blonde highlights back? Well, actually I'm not sure about the "brightly character" either, so I'll just forget about it :-)
Maybe I would have had a chance 10 years ago, when it was easy for any westerner to come to Japan as an English teacher. I don't think it was even necessary to be a native speaker or to have a degree in English.
Now I reckon things have changed, although the market is definitely there. Old sulky conservatives aside, I have the feeling that Japanese people really want to learn English. Teaching is probably still the number one job for Americans or Australians that want to spend some time in exotic Japan.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home