Poll and shoutbox
The poll "What would you like to see on this blog" has been out for a couple of months now, so I wanted to thank the people who voted (even those who voted "I don't care"!).
The only option that has never been voted is "more posts in French", which came a bit as a surprise to me, but that's good to know.
It seems that the winner is "more about personal experiences", and I will take it in to account, as much as possible.
I just included a "shoutbox", it seems fun! You can leave me an instant message or even chat if I am online. Pretty easy....
The only option that has never been voted is "more posts in French", which came a bit as a surprise to me, but that's good to know.
It seems that the winner is "more about personal experiences", and I will take it in to account, as much as possible.
I just included a "shoutbox", it seems fun! You can leave me an instant message or even chat if I am online. Pretty easy....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home